• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help with HMO

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I live in California and I had a upper neck injury 4 years ago, I'm been is massive pain since. I lost sensation in my face, arms and legs. Also my hands and legs are getting weak. I've seen 12 DR's at my HMO (Kaiser) all were not able to give me a diagnostics or help. They do not what to take the time or effort to help. I tried to get help from other facilities but they would not take me as cash patient. I tried to complain and file grievance, did not work. I called the state they have not done anything. I tried to find a lawyer to help me with my HMO with no luck. Kaiser has refused to refer me out. They are not even making a real effort to help me. Even though Kaiser is not responsible for the initial injury, there lack of action caused more damage to my nervous system. Damaged ligaments can be treated if an effort is made. My initial injury was caused by a Chiropractor. I do not wish to file a lawsuit against him. All I care about is to be treated properly. I have spent over 5 thousand dollars on out side treatment with other chiropractors and atlas orthogonal; they helped but not enough. I can not find the proper people of my own to help me, that's why I have to find a way for Kaiser to step up to the plate. SO What are my legal options?.



The first thing you should do is to get legal representation, you amy not want to sue the original chiropracter but it may be necessary to sue him/her for the cost of your medical treatment if nothing else... Further Kaiser may be responsible but it is harder to show that their inaction exaggerated your injuries...
After all, keep in mind that the doctors have insurance for this sort of thing, and you should be represented by an attorney...

This is general advice as to where to begin looking and does not create any attorney client relationship

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential