• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? Arkansas
My husband has a child support court order issued in the state or California for arrears. We live in t he state of Arkansas. Does anyone know if it is possible to pay the support according to the laws of the state where the payee resides? My husband does not make a lot of money here in the "Delta" and a very large portion of that is being taken for child support, we barely have enough money to live off of. :confused:



I answered your question in your other post. If you don't like the answer then too bad. Stop putting it out here in other threads.

It only pisses people off.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential