• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help !!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lulita

Here is the situacion,I'm a Peruvian woman who got married 13 years ago with an American and from our marriage we have a child who is 12 years old, after I had the baby he left the country and moved to California without said anything, after all this years I raise my kid with the help of my parents but now I found my husband (We never got divorce)but as far as I know he got marriage in California so my question is any way that I can make him pay for child support???What do I need to do? Also I can't travel to California because the USA Embassy denied me the Visa, please Help I need an advice.
Oh and yes I have my boy birth certificate and American passport,he is a legit son from our marriage.

VeronicaGia

Lulita said:
Here is the situacion,I'm a Peruvian woman who got married 13 years ago with an American and from our marriage we have a child who is 12 years old, after I had the baby he left the country and moved to California without said anything, after all this years I raise my kid with the help of my parents but now I found my husband (We never got divorce)but as far as I know he got marriage in California so my question is any way that I can make him pay for child support???What do I need to do? Also I can't travel to California because the USA Embassy denied me the Visa, please Help I need an advice.
Oh and yes I have my boy birth certificate and American passport,he is a legit son from our marriage.
You can try to contact someone in the county in CA where he lives, but if they won't help, you'll have to deal with Peru and this board is for US law only.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">