• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tweety14

:confused:What is the name of your state? TN
No one in Tn seens to want to help us . My son is an unwed father of a 4 month old baby. The mother went evil after the baby was born. He signed the birth certificate and they have been to court and the judge ordered dna anyway(dad paid for of course), visitation once a week and childs support, until custody is decided.This was when the baby was 5 wks old. He paid extra to the lawyer to have a restraining order on her not to take the baby out of state because he was afraid he wouldnt get to see his baby again. He went through so much heck just getting his personal stuff back from her. The very day he got his stuff back, she was saw at the store, leaving the baby alone in the hot car with the windows up and the car loaded down with clothes.We called the police and cps and nobody would do anything.Now she is probably out of state. Of course her dad and friend act like they haven=t seen her. His lawyer says he can file criminal contempt but she has to be located to serve the papers and then she will be ordered to come back to court. Naturally she ain't gonna come back and risk losing her baby. She has a case with cps here in Tn .2 previous kids, 1 dead and one took from her by cps. What can he or we do? This child is in danger.! Can we report her to the missing children , TBI or anything.Please help!!! We don't know what to do. Thanks!!

CourtClerk

:confused:What is the name of your state? TN
No one in Tn seens to want to help us . My son is an unwed father of a 4 month old baby. The mother went evil after the baby was born. He signed the birth certificate and they have been to court and the judge ordered dna anyway(dad paid for of course), visitation once a week and childs support, until custody is decided.This was when the baby was 5 wks old. He paid extra to the lawyer to have a restraining order on her not to take the baby out of state because he was afraid he wouldnt get to see his baby again. He went through so much heck just getting his personal stuff back from her. The very day he got his stuff back, she was saw at the store, leaving the baby alone in the hot car with the windows up and the car loaded down with clothes.We called the police and cps and nobody would do anything.Now she is probably out of state. Of course her dad and friend act like they haven=t seen her. His lawyer says he can file criminal contempt but she has to be located to serve the papers and then she will be ordered to come back to court.

Sounds like sound advice from the attorney. What more do you want?

Naturally she ain't gonna come back and risk losing her baby.

Maybe... maybe not
She has a case with cps here in Tn .2 previous kids, 1 dead and one took from her by cps.

And STILL your son laid down with her AND made baby #3. You need to teach him to pick better and if you're about to say that he didn't know all of this until after, then you need to teach him to actually know the people he sleeps with.

What can he or we do?

We can do nothing. He can follow his attorney's advice

This child is in danger.!

You don't know that because you don't even know where the child is. The child can be snug as a bug in a rug....

Can we report her to the missing children , TBI or anything.Please help!!! We don't know what to do. Thanks!!
Your son needs to keep in contact with the attorney he's paying to handle this.

Tweety14

Well, well sounds like you don't know what to do either.Why didn't you just say so instead of being a smart arsh!!

CourtClerk

Well, well sounds like you don't know what to do either.Why didn't you just say so instead of being a smart arsh!!
What I would do genius... is let my attorney deal with it and keep my mother out of it since she probably wasn't there and I didn't need her advice to make my kid...

Touché

As Tweety herself said custody had not been decided so it is not considered kidnapping. All the mom would be in contempt for would be withholding visitation and taking the child out of state. No kidnapping until mom loses custody. Which would be likely if she commits enough counts of contempt. (need CC to clarify)

CourtClerk

Isn't that kidnapping? If this was my child, I would bring media attention to this.

visitation once a week and childs support, until custody is decided
Custody apparently hasn't been decided, so kidnapping? No. I don't think so. However, mom is apparently interfering with the father's right to visit with said child. Whether mom violated the order (presuming it was signed) prohibiting her from taking the child out of state is up in the air.... because no one knows where the child is. All we have is grandma saying that she is "probably out of state," however she could probably be down the street too and aren't we glad the justice system doesn't work on probablys?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">