• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

GrowingUp

Ok so I was recently questioned in a capital murder case in AZ. My DNA was found at the scene. The murderer, unbeknownst to me, took me to the scene just days after where.my DNA was left.
This crime was committed approx 3 years ago. By my "friend". My friend who didn't seem to mind putting my freedom at risk by bringin me there.and not telling me where I was.
Anywho...the first 3x I was detained I asked for a lawyer. The final time...I decided I'm not taking a charge for someone who made the decision to do what he did. I have violent felonies as it is. Anyways...
My question is...he is still sitting in county jail awaiting trial. He, of course, was shown the video of my interview. And then...it's somehow been released, by him on the internet, social media to say I'm a snitch. I think the paralegal that goes to see him regularly and even logs into his Facebook for him is the one who sent it out for him with the intent to cause me trouble. I don't believe he has started trial yet.
What, if anything, can I do about this? Is what's been done legal? Ethical on the paralegals behalf if I can prove it?
Thank you in advance for any advice.

quincy

Ok so I was recently questioned in a capital murder case in AZ. My DNA was found at the scene. The murderer, unbeknownst to me, took me to the scene just days after where.my DNA was left.
This crime was committed approx 3 years ago. By my "friend". My friend who didn't seem to mind putting my freedom at risk by bringin me there.and not telling me where I was.
Anywho...the first 3x I was detained I asked for a lawyer. The final time...I decided I'm not taking a charge for someone who made the decision to do what he did. I have violent felonies as it is. Anyways...
My question is...he is still sitting in county jail awaiting trial. He, of course, was shown the video of my interview. And then...it's somehow been released, by him on the internet, social media to say I'm a snitch. I think the paralegal that goes to see him regularly and even logs into his Facebook for him is the one who sent it out for him with the intent to cause me trouble. I don't believe he has started trial yet.
What, if anything, can I do about this? Is what's been done legal? Ethical on the paralegals behalf if I can prove it?
Thank you in advance for any advice.
The paralegal is not an attorney bound by attorney-client privilege.

If you are being investigated by the police, you should exercise your right to remain silent.Do not speak to the police. Have an attorney speak for you.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">