• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

My wife is suffering PPD and possibly PMDD.. she recently threw me out, changed the locks and made a report to the police that I had assaulted her, she told the police she doesn't want me charged... I am so hurt and confused and scared, please help me

Just Blue

My wife is suffering PPD and possibly PMDD.. she recently threw me out, changed the locks and made a report to the police that I had assaulted her, she told the police she doesn't want me charged... I am so hurt and confused and scared, please help me
What State is this in?
Are you a Doctor? If so...Is your wife your client? If not...Why do you state she is suffering from these different Dx's?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I would suggest that you contact local authorities in your town and ask them what can be done. This site is for US law matters only, and yours, quite frankly, isn't really a legal question. I do wish you and your family the best of luck in your trying time.

Just Blue

Because he's a bit desperate?
Yeahhh...BUT. There are UK site out there for the British Desperado's.

When I joined FA I googled "free legal advice in the united states". I don't count myself so uber clever that I have the ability to find a legal site that fits my needs over other people/s in the worlds ability. Ya know?

Free Legal Advice in the United Kingdom will give OP many options. :)

Best of luck to the OP. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">