• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please inform me if you can

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

iguana4life

I live in New York and was arrested on February 13th 2005 i was charged with unlawful possesion and false id. on June 13th 2005 my charges were dropped to uncriminal misconduct youthful offener status with an acd(adjournment with comtemplation of dismissal) for one year june 13th 2006 was when my acd would end with also 5 days community service. i did the community service within the 2 weeks i was gave it. i thought this was very good and i promised myself to never get in trouble again but last night sept 2nd 2005 i got 4 summons 1. park after dark 2. open alcholic drink 3. intended to drink alcholic drink 4. littering. i was never arrested or anything but i was gave these 4 tickets i was wondering if this would be enough to possibly reopen my old case on top of all this the officer who gave me the tickets was the same one who a arrested me and has it out for me atleast i think this please respond as quickly as possibly im only 17 years old and do not want a record because im relatively smart and have a very good chances of going to a good collage and this will hurt my chances if my case is reopened

pojo2

>>because im relatively smart and have a very good chances of going to a good collage<<

Just read the sentence I have quoted above and let us know how smart you are.

>>1. park after dark 2. open alcholic drink 3. intended to drink alcholic drink 4. littering<<

This goes a long way in determining your smarts too

And finally, you still have that false ID in order to get an alcoholic drink at 17 years old??

iguana4life

please just help me

when i first got arrested they took the id as evidence and i havent seen it since. i just would like to know if im in for a **** load more of court dates plus a record can someone please just tell me if my case may reopened over 4 stupid tickets

Happy Trails

iguana4life said:
I live in New York and was arrested on February 13th 2005 i was charged with unlawful possesion and false id. on June 13th 2005 my charges were dropped to uncriminal misconduct youthful offener status with an acd(adjournment with comtemplation of dismissal) for one year june 13th 2006 was when my acd would end with also 5 days community service. i did the community service within the 2 weeks i was gave it. i thought this was very good and i promised myself to never get in trouble again but last night sept 2nd 2005 i got 4 summons 1. park after dark 2. open alcholic drink 3. intended to drink alcholic drink 4. littering. i was never arrested or anything but i was gave these 4 tickets i was wondering if this would be enough to possibly reopen my old case on top of all this the officer who gave me the tickets was the same one who a arrested me and has it out for me atleast i think this please respond as quickly as possibly im only 17 years old and do not want a record because im relatively smart and have a very good chances of going to a good collage and this will hurt my chances if my case is reopened
Yes, it is VERY likely that your first case will not be dismissed now.

You were to behave for one year and you have shown them that you can't.

It had nothing to do with the cop out to get you; hadn't you been breaking the law, he wouldn't have got you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">