• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please, please, please, I need adivce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

delight_f_36

I live in Mississippi....My 19 yr old son was a passenger in a auto accident last month...broken neck, head injuries amoung other things. The driver of the car he was in pulled out in front of a truck, the driver and passenger says that he had his blinker on to turn, but the police report has a witness that was behind the truck and said he didn't have his blinker on. The driver of the car that my son was in didn't have any insurance but the other driver did. How can I if any, get my sons bills and stuff paid for? Filing against the driver of the car he was in doesn't seem to be a good idea cause she doesn't have anything to sue for. Can we persue the other drivers insurance company? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. My son has been turned down by 3 rahab hospitals because of no insurance, and his bills have already exceded the $200,000 mark. Good luck to all.

ALawyer

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! SEE A GOOD AUTO ACIDENT OR PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER IMMEDIATELY.

I am sorry about the situation, but only a good lawyer can determine if there may be others who can be sued and eventually be expected to pay, such as the cars' owners, the the drivers, the manufacturers, the state for having a hazardous road condition, the bar that sold a drink to a driver, the liquor store that sold an underage driver, the highway patrol for not calling an ambulence soon enough, etc. The lawyer may also know of other ways to get the rehab for him.

Check out http://www.attorneypages.com.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">