• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

poa questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rebelreaper7476

What is the name of your state?Missouri

I have a few questions my mother was givin poa by my uncle he was in the early stages of dimentia when this happened ..he since has married does his marriage nullify my moms poa rights?

second ? i found out on a public records search that my uncle and his wife sold a property to her daughter for 10$'s i dont see how this is legal since in his will he granted the house to my mom

help please

BlondiePB

I have a few questions my mother was givin poa by my uncle he was in the early stages of dimentia when this happened ..he since has married does his marriage nullify my moms poa rights?
No, but there are other legal options your uncle's wife can take that will nullify your mom's poa.
second ? i found out on a public records search that my uncle and his wife sold a property to her daughter for 10$'s i dont see how this is legal since in his will he granted the house to my mom
Your uncle and his wife can sell their property to whomever they want when they are alive regardless of the will.

BlondiePB

rebelreaper7476 said:
if the wife changed it would my mom be notified
Maybe, maybe not. It is apparent that something is going on here, and your mother may end up in trouble using that poa.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">