• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

policy holder on our child dies, can't contact insurance co.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lassiek9

state Ct.
my ex-husband had passed away in nov. Our daughter is under age and has held a insurance plan for many years and my ex-husband was the holder,and payed the fees.
we have sent many letters to the company and they have refused to reply.i feel it is very important not to let this policy expiire due to no payments made for the last few months.

whats the law here has years of investment gone down the drain?

E

edean

Get in touch with your state insurance commissioner immediately. You can file a complaint and they will investigate.

C

CUDALIS

are you speaking of a life insurance policy? If so, was the insurance on your daughters life, and who owned the policy. I know very little about life pollicies, yet I believe the answers to these questions, have a bearing on your situation. good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">