• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possible illegal police action? (upm)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adri.acosta

I'm sorry but I'm not even an officer and from what your explaining you sound extremely suspicious. Marijuana smell is very hard to cover up...yes even with perfume. And i have no doubt that the red eyes could of told on you too. They asked you if you had anything on you and you didnt respond?!?!?! Of course they are going to search you! You then put your hands in your pocket when he asked you not to...thats another reason. Police officers have to cover themselves and any little thng like that can make them believe you have a weapon on you. They DO NOT care if it was to answer a text and you seriously cant believe that they are going to be lke oh ok go ahead and answer it. They had every right to do what they did. Next time dont go smoking out where there are children, answer their every question, and do as the say! You walked straight into this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">