• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possible Slander?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



A former assistant manager at the job my daughter just left said she overheard the owner give a very negative reference in regards to my daughter. When my daughter phoned him to find out what was up.....he denied the whole thing and said he liked her, she was a good worker and that he was sorry she had left. Can I call the place he gave the negative reference to to find out what he actually did say? If I want to take legal action, how do I go about it and what do you think our chances might be? Please feel free to e-mail me at: [email protected] and please remember to write "slander" in the subject line. Thanks!



Go to www.badreferences.com.
For a fee, they'll call these rats up and take down everything they say. If they're giving out bad references, you'll get the goods on them. The document will stand up in court.
Go get 'em!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential