• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Post criminal reversal act

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Being on federal convict on probation Who had a different carge against them plead guilty to conspiricy and possesion Who wanted a new lawyer and was told that if that was done the case would be heard anyway and he would spend 1year in jail upon conviction took the plea bargain Then was sentenced to 3months for that then 21 months for violation of probation interested in finding out about getting conviction reversed any advise?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential