• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Post office problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TKH1957

If there's a minimum thickness, why can't the seller just put in a cardboard or something to get that thickness?
That’s what my local post office told me that’s all that is needed to get tracking. Just make it a little thicker. I reported her to Etsy. I don’t like her threats of me getting banned and black balled and accusing me of fraud and being dishonest.

PayrollHRGuy

That’s what my local post office told me that’s all that is needed to get tracking. Just make it a little thicker. I reported her to Etsy. I don’t like her threats of me getting banned and black balled and accusing me of fraud and being dishonest.
The thing is you may well be getting a better deal on shipping cost if you pay the PO the extra as opposed to the shipper increasing the cost.

quincy

Or simply save up to order enough patterns at one time to make the package trackable without extra cost.

You are going to spend more for 10 $1 items sent separately than 10 $1 items sent in one package.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">