• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Potentially Dangerous Neighbor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ChrisMiller88

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I have owned my house for one year now and I started having trouble with my next door neighbor about 3 months ago. It started with him claiming that my palm tree was causing damage to our shared wall and he wanted me to cut him a check for the repair and he would handle it. I was suspicious because my mother over heard a contractor on his property stating that the wall was damaged from him over watering his lawn. He and his mother kept insisting to the contractor that it was because of my palm tree, but the contractor stood firm on his assessment of over-watering. I explained to him that the roots of a palm tree are too thin to ever crack a wall, especially when the crack is over 7 feet from the tree. I agreed that the wall was damaged and explained to him that the wall was both our responsibility and we would both need to share the cost. I also told him that I would want to look at at least three estimates. He became furious and insisted that it was my tree that caused the problem and exclaimed, "You people owe me!". I told him that if he disagrees he can take me to court. He wanted to continue arguing with me and i walked away stated that we were not going to come to an agreement and this was a matter for the court. He followed me when i went back to work on my lawn and then stated that "I better watch myself.". I looked at him and asked him to repeat himself and he said, "You better watch yourself and your family because there is going to be some serious gang **** going on at your house". I immediately called the police and told them everything. They sent two officers to my home and the officers told me that I should ignore him. I explained that my wife and my mother were shaking because they were so scared and the police officers told me that I do not live in Redondo Beach anymore where everyone plays nice and I now live in San Pedro where there are many weirdos so i need to get used to it or move back to Redondo Beach. They then assured to me that the incident is on record and they refused to say anything to the neighbor. In fact, they basically acted as though i was over reacting to this threat.

Now I have this neighbor that comes out of his house and stares me down and tries to intimidate me. I suspect that he has come on to my property several times and unplugged my sprinkler system because it made his car wet, although i have never caught him doing this. More recently two of the sprinkler heads were damaged and the wires were all pulled out of the system rather than only the electrical plugs. He parks the car in the same spot in front of my house and gets upset if anyone else parks there. If another neighbor parks in what he believes to be his reserved spot he stands there for 5 minutes looking at their car. Most people know not to park there because they are afraid he will damage their car. He also seems to believe that I am some how obligated to ensure that his car stays clean since it is in front of my home. Two days ago I cut my lawn and accidentally got some grass on his car so he waited for me outside my door and stayed on the side walk and just looked at me breathing heavy and trying to look mean and intimidating. I asked him if I could help him. I knew that the reason he was angry was because I probably got grass or dirt on his car. I pretended as if I didn't understand what the issue was, which was probably a bad idea because it made him more angry and he was expecting an apology and a promise never to do it again. He was breathing very heavy and giving me the "Kubrick stare" so I asked him if he was feeling ok. He just continued on looking crazy and breathing heavy so i decided to ignore him and go about my business. He began following me when I stepped onto the public sidewalk. I live on a corner so he followed me all the way around my house and to my garage. He walked close enough behind me that I could feel his breath on my neck and while he walked he rapped a wooden stick against the sidewalk loudly as to intimidate me. I walked into my garage and asked him again if I could help him with anything and continued to pretend that I did not know why he was upset. He continued the heavy breathing and looked down at his feet, then looked at me, then walked over my property line and into my driveway. He would not say anything to me and just continued with the heavy breathing. Then he took another step closer to me and got right in my face. Then turned around and went back to his car and moved it.

I am really getting tired of this harassment so i called the police and told them it was my second call. The officer on the phone told me that there was never any incident reported and explained to me that the incident number the police gave me the first time was given to me just to shut me up. He then said that my neighbor knows how to stay in the gray area and harass me without getting in trouble with the police. He said that if I do not like my neighbor I should move. I explained that I own the house and i do not think it is right for my neighbor to scare my family into having a financial hardship and losing our home that we just purchased. He told me to try and get a restraining order. I asked him what he meant by "try" and he said that I would probably never get it until I had actual evidence that he hurt me or my family. This is crazy and i want to know what I can do and what kind of legal protection I have. The police to not want to help me but i must have some kind of legal protection. My wife and my mother are afraid to go outside and my wife does not want the kids to play in the yard anymore because of this seemingly psychopathic neighbor.

Silverplum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I have owned my house for one year now and I started having trouble with my next door neighbor about 3 months ago. It started with him claiming that my palm tree was causing damage to our shared wall and he wanted me to cut him a check for the repair and he would handle it. I was suspicious because my mother over heard a contractor on his property stating that the wall was damaged from him over watering his lawn. He and his mother kept insisting to the contractor that it was because of my palm tree, but the contractor stood firm on his assessment of over-watering. I explained to him that the roots of a palm tree are too thin to ever crack a wall, especially when the crack is over 7 feet from the tree. I agreed that the wall was damaged and explained to him that the wall was both our responsibility and we would both need to share the cost. I also told him that I would want to look at at least three estimates. He became furious and insisted that it was my tree that caused the problem and exclaimed, "You people owe me!". I told him that if he disagrees he can take me to court. He wanted to continue arguing with me and i walked away stated that we were not going to come to an agreement and this was a matter for the court. He followed me when i went back to work on my lawn and then stated that "I better watch myself.". I looked at him and asked him to repeat himself and he said, "You better watch yourself and your family because there is going to be some serious gang **** going on at your house". I immediately called the police and told them everything. They sent two officers to my home and the officers told me that I should ignore him. I explained that my wife and my mother were shaking because they were so scared and the police officers told me that I do not live in Redondo Beach anymore where everyone plays nice and I now live in San Pedro where there are many weirdos so i need to get used to it or move back to Redondo Beach. They then assured to me that the incident is on record and they refused to say anything to the neighbor. In fact, they basically acted as though i was over reacting to this threat.

Now I have this neighbor that comes out of his house and stares me down and tries to intimidate me. I suspect that he has come on to my property several times and unplugged my sprinkler system because it made his car wet, although i have never caught him doing this. More recently two of the sprinkler heads were damaged and the wires were all pulled out of the system rather than only the electrical plugs. He parks the car in the same spot in front of my house and gets upset if anyone else parks there. If another neighbor parks in what he believes to be his reserved spot he stands there for 5 minutes looking at their car. Most people know not to park there because they are afraid he will damage their car. He also seems to believe that I am some how obligated to ensure that his car stays clean since it is in front of my home. Two days ago I cut my lawn and accidentally got some grass on his car so he waited for me outside my door and stayed on the side walk and just looked at me breathing heavy and trying to look mean and intimidating. I asked him if I could help him. I knew that the reason he was angry was because I probably got grass or dirt on his car. I pretended as if I didn't understand what the issue was, which was probably a bad idea because it made him more angry and he was expecting an apology and a promise never to do it again. He was breathing very heavy and giving me the "Kubrick stare" so I asked him if he was feeling ok. He just continued on looking crazy and breathing heavy so i decided to ignore him and go about my business. He began following me when I stepped onto the public sidewalk. I live on a corner so he followed me all the way around my house and to my garage. He walked close enough behind me that I could feel his breath on my neck and while he walked he rapped a wooden stick against the sidewalk loudly as to intimidate me. I walked into my garage and asked him again if I could help him with anything and continued to pretend that I did not know why he was upset. He continued the heavy breathing and looked down at his feet, then looked at me, then walked over my property line and into my driveway. He would not say anything to me and just continued with the heavy breathing. Then he took another step closer to me and got right in my face. Then turned around and went back to his car and moved it.

I am really getting tired of this harassment so i called the police and told them it was my second call. The officer on the phone told me that there was never any incident reported and explained to me that the incident number the police gave me the first time was given to me just to shut me up. He then said that my neighbor knows how to stay in the gray area and harass me without getting in trouble with the police. He said that if I do not like my neighbor I should move. I explained that I own the house and i do not think it is right for my neighbor to scare my family into having a financial hardship and losing our home that we just purchased. He told me to try and get a restraining order. I asked him what he meant by "try" and he said that I would probably never get it until I had actual evidence that he hurt me or my family. This is crazy and i want to know what I can do and what kind of legal protection I have. The police to not want to help me but i must have some kind of legal protection. My wife and my mother are afraid to go outside and my wife does not want the kids to play in the yard anymore because of this seemingly psychopathic neighbor.
Stop watering his car, for one thing. It's a waste of a precious resource.

You can't punish him for a "potential." So learn how to get along, or move. Buy a place with no nearby people, if you and the mrs cannot deal with people.

ChrisMiller88

Reply to Silverplum

Excuse me Silverplum but i am not sure where you got the impression that I am watering his car or where you are able to make the assessment that my wife and I are the problem and cannot get along with anyone.

My sprinklers were on a timer and they went on at specific times (every other day before 7:45am for less than 5 minutes) before he broke them. I have told him that he could park his car somewhere else during this time AND I went over and knocked on their door on several occasions to let them know my sprinklers were coming on soon and he should move. He then parks in his driveway when i do this and i am not sure why he cannot park there all the time. It is not my responsibility to remind him every morning. He has no right to damage my property. I have tried everything to get along, I have tried saying hello and having a conversation on numerous occasions but he is anti-social, we have invited them (he and his mother and his son) over to our home several times for different occasions because we entertain very often. They were invited to our home on at least 5 different occasions before all of this started (4th of July, Birthdays, also our house warming). The other neighbors come to our home and sit down and eat with us at our dining room table so i do not think your statement about my wife and I is based on a fair assessment. We have no issues with any other neighbor and have become close friends with a couple of different families in our neighborhood. Meanwhile, these people next to me do not get along with anyone. The son is very disrespectful to other people just like his father and walks down the middle of the sidewalk expecting people to move out of his way or be knocked over. The police are essentially too busy in San Pedro to deal with these problems because we are very close to Gaffy where there are constantly car thefts, drug problems, etc. I bought this home because I needed a large 5 bedroom because i take care of both my parents. I am in a neighborhood that is located in between a nice area and a bad area so there are a few homes that are nice and a few that are run down. The psycho neighbor is in a run down home that has an old tarp on the bad roof. He has power lines going out to an old metal shed in the back where you can see grow lights whenever he opens the door. I also told the police about this and they do not care. I don't think it is fair that a 54 year old man who does not work, sells weed and lives with his mother should be able to terrorize the neighborhood and carry on like a 5 year old child while the police do nothing because they are too busy to respond. There has to be some kind of legal recourse prior to him hurting me or my family and i am sure he has no right to damage my property. I refuse to move and lose money on my home because of a bully. I would rate your answer as lazy and mindless.

Silverplum

Excuse me Silverplum but i am not sure where you got the impression that I am watering his car or where you are able to make the assessment that my wife and I are the problem and cannot get along with anyone.

My sprinklers were on a timer and they went on at specific times (every other day before 7:45am for less than 5 minutes) before he broke them. I have told him that he could park his car somewhere else during this time AND I went over and knocked on their door on several occasions to let them know my sprinklers were coming on soon and he should move. He then parks in his driveway when i do this and i am not sure why he cannot park there all the time. It is not my responsibility to remind him every morning. He has no right to damage my property. I have tried everything to get along, I have tried saying hello and having a conversation on numerous occasions but he is anti-social, we have invited them (he and his mother and his son) over to our home several times for different occasions because we entertain very often. They were invited to our home on at least 5 different occasions before all of this started (4th of July, Birthdays, also our house warming). The other neighbors come to our home and sit down and eat with us at our dining room table so i do not think your statement about my wife and I is based on a fair assessment. We have no issues with any other neighbor and have become close friends with a couple of different families in our neighborhood. Meanwhile, these people next to me do not get along with anyone. The son is very disrespectful to other people just like his father and walks down the middle of the sidewalk expecting people to move out of his way or be knocked over. The police are essentially too busy in San Pedro to deal with these problems because we are very close to Gaffy where there are constantly car thefts, drug problems, etc. I bought this home because I needed a large 5 bedroom because i take care of both my parents. I am in a neighborhood that is located in between a nice area and a bad area so there are a few homes that are nice and a few that are run down. The psycho neighbor is in a run down home that has an old tarp on the bad roof. He has power lines going out to an old metal shed in the back where you can see grow lights whenever he opens the door. I also told the police about this and they do not care. I don't think it is fair that a 54 year old man who does not work, sells weed and lives with his mother should be able to terrorize the neighborhood and carry on like a 5 year old child while the police do nothing because they are too busy to respond. There has to be some kind of legal recourse prior to him hurting me or my family and i am sure he has no right to damage my property. I refuse to move and lose money on my home because of a bully. I would rate your answer as lazy and mindless.
Alrighty, then.

Just Blue

Ya know...I agree with you that you should not have to bend to a nasty neighbor. BUT!! To call a valued LONGTERM VOLUNTEER of this site names is rude. Don't like the free advice? GO HIRE AN ATTORNEY!

Geesh...what a jerk!:mad:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Ya know...I agree with you that you should not have to bend to a nasty neighbor. BUT!! To call a valued LONGTERM VOLUNTEER of this site names is rude. Don't like the free advice? GO HIRE AN ATTORNEY!

Geesh...what a jerk!:mad:
I agree he is a jerk -- and not just because he called Silver names but because of this:
Two days ago I cut my lawn and accidentally got some grass on his car so he waited for me outside my door and stayed on the side walk and just looked at me breathing heavy and trying to look mean and intimidating. I asked him if I could help him. I knew that the reason he was angry was because I probably got grass or dirt on his car. I pretended as if I didn't understand what the issue was,
He blames the neighbor for things that the has NO evidence that the neighbor did and then doesn't apologize for getting grass and dirt on the neighbor's car. I get the feeling that the OP is an instigator and just wants to gripe about the neighbor.

Re this:
before he broke them.
You have NO proof that he did anything. You are assuming. Quite frankly, you sound like the harassing neighbor with calling the police and griping all the time. Prove he damaged your property. Because you haven't shown that you know he did it -- you are assuming. You however admit to getting grass and dirt on his car and acting like a jerk about it. You could have been adult and apologized.

Silverplum

The police, the law, and I must all be wrong. Breathing in a manner that upsets sensitive folks should be illegal.

;)

Eekamouse

OP, you could go purchase some security cameras and set them up to record the area where your sprinklers are to see if you can get him on tape.

CdwJava

They then assured to me that the incident is on record and they refused to say anything to the neighbor. In fact, they basically acted as though i was over reacting to this threat.
They were not required to contact the neighbor, though it would generally be a good idea to have done so.

As for a crime, while it might technically meet the elements of a criminal threat (a serious violent felony under PC 422) the offense also requires that you be in imminent fear for your safety and that the threat be so unequivocal as to be all but imminent. I suspect the officers documented it and wrote it off as one more of the dozens of angry neighbor calls they get each day. Right or wrong, we can't arrest everyone that threatens to harm someone else in a fit of rage.

Now I have this neighbor that comes out of his house and stares me down and tries to intimidate me. I suspect that he has come on to my property several times and unplugged my sprinkler system because it made his car wet, although i have never caught him doing this.
Have you considered adjusting the sprinkler heads? How about mounting cameras to record the front yard and the area in question?

He parks the car in the same spot in front of my house and gets upset if anyone else parks there. If another neighbor parks in what he believes to be his reserved spot he stands there for 5 minutes looking at their car.
He doesn't own street parking, so he needs to get over it. I'd suggest you park in front of HIS house, but if this guy is vindictive, you might find your car damaged.

I am really getting tired of this harassment so i called the police and told them it was my second call. The officer on the phone told me that there was never any incident reported and explained to me that the incident number the police gave me the first time was given to me just to shut me up.
That sounds very peculiar ... either the second officer or clerk you spoke to was placating you, or the first officers were. But, there would have been a record of the original call so if the person you spoke to this time said there was not, then they were wrong. There may have been little information included in the original call, but, there will be a record of the first call.

However, there is nothing magical about a repeat call. That doesn't suddenly make it real or serious. And there were no stated threats this time. About all the officers could do the second time around would be to talk to the neighbor and advise him that you wanted him to stay off your property. If he waved the stick around in a threatening manner, it might be the crime of brandishing a weapon, but that also requires more than merely holding a stick and staring.

He then said that my neighbor knows how to stay in the gray area and harass me without getting in trouble with the police. He said that if I do not like my neighbor I should move.
Sadly, that is often the only alternative for some people with cruddy neighbors.

He told me to try and get a restraining order. I asked him what he meant by "try" and he said that I would probably never get it until I had actual evidence that he hurt me or my family.
I doubt you'd get a CHO (a civil harassment order) based on what you have stated here. And it would cost you a couple hundred bucks to try. And, then, it would prevent contact and communications - staring is not usually prohibited (at least I have never seen it stated as being so).

This is crazy and i want to know what I can do and what kind of legal protection I have. The police to not want to help me but i must have some kind of legal protection. My wife and my mother are afraid to go outside and my wife does not want the kids to play in the yard anymore because of this seemingly psychopathic neighbor.
The law may not be able to help you. Until he commits a crime or some action that might justify a CHO to keep him away from you, there may be no LEGAL recourse.

I would suggest cameras.

ChrisMiller88

They were not required to contact the neighbor, though it would generally be a good idea to have done so.

As for a crime, while it might technically meet the elements of a criminal threat (a serious violent felony under PC 422) the offense also requires that you be in imminent fear for your safety and that the threat be so unequivocal as to be all but imminent. I suspect the officers documented it and wrote it off as one more of the dozens of angry neighbor calls they get each day. Right or wrong, we can't arrest everyone that threatens to harm someone else in a fit of rage.

Have you considered adjusting the sprinkler heads? How about mounting cameras to record the front yard and the area in question?

He doesn't own street parking, so he needs to get over it. I'd suggest you park in front of HIS house, but if this guy is vindictive, you might find your car damaged.

That sounds very peculiar ... either the second officer or clerk you spoke to was placating you, or the first officers were. But, there would have been a record of the original call so if the person you spoke to this time said there was not, then they were wrong. There may have been little information included in the original call, but, there will be a record of the first call.

However, there is nothing magical about a repeat call. That doesn't suddenly make it real or serious. And there were no stated threats this time. About all the officers could do the second time around would be to talk to the neighbor and advise him that you wanted him to stay off your property. If he waved the stick around in a threatening manner, it might be the crime of brandishing a weapon, but that also requires more than merely holding a stick and staring.

Sadly, that is often the only alternative for some people with cruddy neighbors.

I doubt you'd get a CHO (a civil harassment order) based on what you have stated here. And it would cost you a couple hundred bucks to try. And, then, it would prevent contact and communications - staring is not usually prohibited (at least I have never seen it stated as being so).

The law may not be able to help you. Until he commits a crime or some action that might justify a CHO to keep him away from you, there may be no LEGAL recourse.

I would suggest cameras.
Thank you CdwJava and Eekamouse for your excellent advice. I do not want to park my car in front of his house or do anything that gives him the impression i am trying to challenge him. I spoke with one of the neighbors who was a police officer for a few years and comes from a family of police officers. He also suggested the cameras and I think it is a great idea. He stopped by later and i showed him my entire post and some of the replies and he was surprised to see people taking the side of a person who threatened my family with gang violence and how they accused my family of being the aggressors and the harassers. He has not seen the post from CdwJava but I am sure he would agree with everything. He also said that my experience with the police seemed out of sorts and told me that I am supposed to ask for badge numbers. However, I want to also be careful of how I deal with the police because I don't want them to see me as some kind of "griper" as one of the posters suggested I had become. i have two small children and I take care of two elderly people. Everyone in this neighborhood is very nice to us. This guy and his kid are the only problems in the neighborhood. BTW - people here are happy to have me here because I have a nice family and i maintain my house - the person who lived here before me was a major drug dealer and gangster who is now in prison. All of the neighbors here tell me that the guy next door was good friends with the drug dealer that owned my home. Maybe this is something the police should take into consideration.

Silverplum

Thank you CdwJava and Eekamouse for your excellent advice. I do not want to park my car in front of his house or do anything that gives him the impression i am trying to challenge him. I spoke with one of the neighbors who was a police officer for a few years and comes from a family of police officers. He also suggested the cameras and I think it is a great idea. He stopped by later and i showed him my entire post and some of the replies and he was surprised to see people taking the side of a person who threatened my family with gang violence and how they accused my family of being the aggressors and the harassers. He has not seen the post from CdwJava but I am sure he would agree with everything. He also said that my experience with the police seemed out of sorts and told me that I am supposed to ask for badge numbers. However, I want to also be careful of how I deal with the police because I don't want them to see me as some kind of "griper" as one of the posters suggested I had become. i have two small children and I take care of two elderly people. Everyone in this neighborhood is very nice to us. This guy and his kid are the only problems in the neighborhood. BTW - people here are happy to have me here because I have a nice family and i maintain my house - the person who lived here before me was a major drug dealer and gangster who is now in prison. All of the neighbors here tell me that the guy next door was good friends with the drug dealer that owned my home. Maybe this is something the police should take into consideration.
Ok, so take your former-cop neighbor with you when you make your next complaint.

(No one has told you anything different than the original officer. ;))

TigerD

Let me break this down:
1. If water from your sprinklers leaves your yard, you are wrong. You need to adjust your sprinklers before someone adjusts them for you. (Yup, you already received this lesson, but I'm not sure you learned it.)
2. You are scared and intimidated. Don't try to bolster yourself by taking a hard line with the volunteers. It just makes you look like more a jerk than the other guy.
3. This is going to be the hardest line item for you. It is time to grow a set. Follow the advice. Install some cameras. Tell the guy to get off of your property. He is a bully and will push until you stand up for yourself.

DC

ChrisMiller88

Let me break this down:
1. If water from your sprinklers leaves your yard, you are wrong. You need to adjust your sprinklers before someone adjusts them for you. (Yup, you already received this lesson, but I'm not sure you learned it.)
2. You are scared and intimidated. Don't try to bolster yourself by taking a hard line with the volunteers. It just makes you look like more a jerk than the other guy.
3. This is going to be the hardest line item for you. It is time to grow a set. Follow the advice. Install some cameras. Tell the guy to get off of your property. He is a bully and will push until you stand up for yourself.

DC
All this advice is good. I am very non-confrontational and I tried to handle this without challenging the person and sticking my chest out, but it sounds like this is probably the only way to get his to stop with the mad dog stares he gives my family.

Just for the record, I do not waste water and use much less than I am permitted. My sprinkler heads are only adjusted to the end of the yard, but the wind can catch the water. The water that ended up on the bottom of his 1980s rusty smog-mobile is hardly noticeable and it would never, ever bother anyone who is normal. As you said, it has been adjusted never to come on again. But it is interesting that no one else seems to have a problem with my lawn care when they park next to my yard. It is not as if I am spraying water out onto the street because that is not the case.

I also want to say that I tried to apologize to silverplum before but i was not able to post. I am sorry that I got upset, but i came here for help because there is a man covered in gang tattoos that is harassing and scaring my family. I realize that i did not make myself very clear at all probably because i am so upset. In any event, i don't think it is fair to assume that my wife and i are wasting water and terrorizing our neighbor and provoking him to threaten my family with gang violence. It is possible to disagree with me and tell me to grow up, grow some, etc, etc. without accusing my wife and I of wasting water and being antisocial and unable to get along with other people. For the record, i never called silverplum a name nor would I. Silverplum, I am sorry and i understand you are trying to help me. Maybe it is just your tough spirit of setting someone straight, but I am just a person trying to protect my family. I only came here for polite help and was not expecting to be told that I am somehow in the wrong and i am the bad guy when my wife and my mother are afraid to walk out our own front door. Since i am a volunteer and I am involved with cleaning up our parks and I am an active member of this community and i pay my taxes plus i pay a 4k/ month mortgage and my house absolutely adds to everyone's curb value in this neighborhood I feel that i have just as much right to be here an anyone else. I just simply refuse to be bullied into leaving this neighborhood by someone who probably has a criminal record. There are many good people here with nice families and this neighborhood is slowly getting better and I am doing everything i can to help. We have another big event planned next month and all of the neighbors are looking forward to the food, the games for the kids, etc. This is at my house and and it is a great opportunity for all of the neighbors to get together and share a good time. I just don't get how you and some of the other posters see me as the bad guy and as he neighborhood problem. It just seems incredible to me. I am the guy who is trying to make this place better and it would be much easier if I had a little support from the local PD but they are obviously overwhelmed with everything on the other side of Gaffy.

CdwJava

He also said that my experience with the police seemed out of sorts and told me that I am supposed to ask for badge numbers.
You can ask for their ID numbers and names, but that information is also going to be on the call record. Almost every agency uses computer aided dispatch these days, so those records are computerized.

As I mentioned, the unfortunate fact of the matter is that there is very little that the law can do at this point. A video record that shows an actual pattern of harassment or vandalism is the only thing that is likely to change the equation ... assuming anything happens.

Silverplum

It's fine, Chris. :)

If it interests you, I very recently told my oldest son the same thing I told you, in the same blunt manner. :cool: ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">