• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pre-existing condition

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Bobobear

We had insurance April, May, June, and July and then my husband went to a new employer. We just recieved insurance coverage with the new employer with a pre-existing clause on our contract. I thought that was illegal, why isn't it?

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bobobear:
We had insurance April, May, June, and July and then my husband went to a new employer. We just recieved insurance coverage with the new employer with a pre-existing clause on our contract. I thought that was illegal, why isn't it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you referring to medical health insurance in a contract between HMO and the employer? Is the pre-existing clause in reference to a pre-existing medical condition that is not covered under the employer's health insurance? Please explain in greater detail. Also what are you claiming may be illegal and why would it be illegal?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">