• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PRE-TRIAL OFFICER SET ME UP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

With not too much effort on his part, Bryce should be able to find the information he needs to support his (correct) contention that the commute between Boulder and Highlands Ranch requires more than the 45 minutes the pre-trial officer allotted for travel.

I assume Bryce is familiar with the routes to take to-and-from his workplace (and what the roads are called and in which direction they go ;)).

PayrollHRGuy

With not too much effort on his part, Bryce should be able to find the information he needs to support his (correct) contention that the commute between Boulder and Highlands Ranch requires more than the 45 minutes the pre-trial officer allotted for travel.

I assume Bryce is familiar with the routes to take to-and-from his workplace (and what the roads are called and in which direction they go ;)).
A Google Maps search should do it.

quincy

Bryce's commute is through prettier territory than mine but, when you have a houseful of kids and animals, any length and type of commute can be sort of relaxing. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">