• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pregnant and stressed with my car finance company :(

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

briana0925

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

I made my car payment and the finance company said they reversed it back to my account. They said when I receive the credit to call them and just use that money to re-make the payment. I don't know why they reversed it in the first place but on my payment history it shows a pay reversal on may 26th and another transaction that shows "re-post" that same day showing my payment as a debit. I've told them several times that TD Bank has not received any credits from them and they refuse to send me or my bank any type of proof showing the reversal transaction was completed. They are demanding 2 months payments yet they still have may's payment. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm 8 months pregnant and this is really causing me a lot of stress. Here's a screenshot of my payment history starting on may 15th when I paid online.
5/15/2014 5:00 AM ($559.25) Web FEX EPS Payment May Payment Print Receipt
5/26/2014 8:01 AM $559.25 Web FEX EPS Pay Reversal Print Receipt
5/26/2014 8:02 AM $559.25 FEX EPS Pay Reversal CHARGE BACK Print Receipt
5/26/2014 8:02 AM ($559.25) Credit Card Payment RE POST Print Receipt

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

I made my car payment and the finance company said they reversed it back to my account. They said when I receive the credit to call them and just use that money to re-make the payment. I don't know why they reversed it in the first place but on my payment history it shows a pay reversal on may 26th and another transaction that shows "re-post" that same day showing my payment as a debit. I've told them several times that TD Bank has not received any credits from them and they refuse to send me or my bank any type of proof showing the reversal transaction was completed. They are demanding 2 months payments yet they still have may's payment. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm 8 months pregnant and this is really causing me a lot of stress. Here's a screenshot of my payment history starting on may 15th when I paid online.
5/15/2014 5:00 AM ($559.25) Web FEX EPS Payment May Payment Print Receipt
5/26/2014 8:01 AM $559.25 Web FEX EPS Pay Reversal Print Receipt
5/26/2014 8:02 AM $559.25 FEX EPS Pay Reversal CHARGE BACK Print Receipt
5/26/2014 8:02 AM ($559.25) Credit Card Payment RE POST Print Receipt
See the four numbers? () means negative. Add all those and you get ZERO! So therefore you didn't pay.

LdiJ

See the four numbers? () means negative. Add all those and you get ZERO! So therefore you didn't pay.
Maybe...without seeing the debits and credits I cannot be certain. You could be right but I would want to see the actual debits and credits before making that assumption.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Maybe...without seeing the debits and credits I cannot be certain. You could be right but I would want to see the actual debits and credits before making that assumption.
What she showed up adds up to zero. Based strictly on those four lines, she didn't pay.

LdiJ

What she showed up adds up to zero. Based strictly on those four lines, she didn't pay.
I have read it through a couple of times. I don't think its clear without seeing the actual debits and credits. Like I said, you may be right, but I don't think its responsible to say its definite, without seeing the actual numbers/debits/credits.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I have read it through a couple of times. I don't think its clear without seeing the actual debits and credits. Like I said, you may be right, but I don't think its responsible to say its definite, without seeing the actual numbers/debits/credits.
Reread. I am not being definitive. I AM STATING BASED ON THOSE FOUR LINES, they add up to zero. If zero was exchanged, she didn't pay.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I want to know why she thinks being pregnant matters. Either she owes the money or she doesn't. Being pregnant doesn't affect that.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Doesn't change the law any. She doesn't get a pass because she's pregnant or because she's stressed. She doesn't get legal recourse because she's pregnant or stressed. The law is the same either way.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">