• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Prepaid Invoice for Raw Materials Undelivered for 6 Months

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justalayman

Have you ever asked for a refund and been denied?

If not, you have modified the contract in place by accepting the ever changing delivery date. Your acceptance of the situation, without even bringing in your failure to mitigate your damages, refutes any claim of damages due to lost business or anything else.

I doubt there would be a viable claim for attorneys fees if the op hasn’t been denied a refund.

quincy

Have you ever asked for a refund and been denied?

If not, you have modified the contract in place by accepting the ever changing delivery date. Your acceptance of the situation, without even bringing in your failure to mitigate your damages, refutes any claim of damages due to lost business or anything else.

I doubt there would be a viable claim for attorneys fees if the op hasn’t been denied a refund.
I agree that a refund of the amount paid is the legal action to pursue if the supplier will not refund the money voluntarily.

Dandy Don

Will it be difficult for you to find another supplier?

Do you now undetstand the importance of having a contract?

witfil

f you want a guaranteed delivery with a penalty for failure, then put that in your purchase contract. Otherwise start your own production facility so you can produce product as it is needed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">