• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

prescriptions in school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cblais

What is the name of your state? Maine
My son had some outdated amoxicillin in his school bag (14 years old - forgot to remove it at his Dad's house before going to school) When he opened his bag, another friend took the bottle and my son said, "Whatever" bad move. However, this other student then took the bottle on the bus and broke up the capsules while yet another student threw the bottle out a window. (my son was not on that bus) It got back to the school and my son has been suspended barring a hearing with the school board. He got a lesson in what he did wrong. My question is this, can he be expelled on hearsay? There are no pills, no bottle, just one student saying he was given the pills versus my son saying he let him keep them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">