• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

priceline woes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

User0225

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? TX
Hi Guys,
This might sound dumb but I ended up putting bids for a rental car for 5 months from when I wanted at priceline.com. I am pretty sure priceline was partly to blame as they reset the month and year (and surpisingly kept the day :)) when i went back a page to check something.. But I know that does not let me off the hook becos they give a cofirmation page at the end b4 u put the bid. Anyways I have reservation for avis from Jan 10th,2006 to Jan 16th 2006 at LAX airport. I am in TX and at this point have no plans to travel to LA. U guys know if anything can be done about it. I havent even talked to the Cust Service of Priceline as I know they are very rude from past experiences.

Thanks for any help.. and please read twice before u click the submit button :)
Enjoy

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">