• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

private adoption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



i live in new mexico. my husband and i would like to have a baby. problem i can't. there is a lady 2 months pregnant and wants to give the child to us. she doesn't want any money doesn't want us to pay for anything, just to take the baby and raise it as our own. how do we go about this legally. she said we could get some kind of form that she could sign saying she gives up all rights to the baby. would that be good enough to stand up in court if she ever tried to come back for the baby?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential