• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Private party sold me a car , then stold it back!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Cookcook

Yes but police say it civil because a repossess company took the car , even though there was no written contract !

Cookcook

You said the car was repossessed. Were you making payments on the car?
Yes , right after I made the last payment he said he not giving the pink because he says I owed another 1000. I paid the price he was asking in the beginning in full! When I refused , he then repossessed it.

Cookcook

Yes , right after I made the last payment he said he not giving the pink because he says I owed another 1000. I paid the price he was asking in the beginning in full! When I refused , he then repossessed it.
There has to be someone that can help me.I know I was foolish to trust him but he was my friends dad. My friend was arrested for auto theft , unrelated to the car I purchased .

quincy

So it was your friend who took the car back? His name is on the title? So no "company" repossessed the car?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">