• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Private party tow

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LANDE

That's for responding to the no heat issue. Guess what now early this morning one of our vehicles was towed due to no sticker in the window. I have no sticker either the program apparently started last night 12-01-00. The tow company informed me that the manager was to notify everyone of this situation. We have only been here one month no word on this before. We do not have the money to get the vehicle out of impound. I think she should be held accountable for her actions. What do you think?

Lisa

L

LANDE

Turning Landlord in to ?

We ended up after waiting for the Manager til 12:00 when she arrived. She was very busy as well as being upset with our waking her up. There ended up being 7 vehicles towed. She had sign a contract a week before and was to tell all tenants when the new program would be starting. Where can I turn to see if the apartments are even safe to live in, example old fire alarm that churps I even put in a new battery,electrial boxes what if they are not brought up to standards? Who could come and do a unannounced saftey inspection on this 5 acre complex. After talking with several tenants things do not get taken care of. Where do I go from here. It is too expensive to move again.

Lisa

HomeGuru

Call your local City building department and ask for a free safety and building code inspection.

The electrical system does not have to be brought up to the current code, it just has to be safe and in proper working order.
You state fire alarm but it is really a smoke detector. Ask L to buy a new one or you buy a new one and deduct the cost from your rent. It is only $10-15 for a decent one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">