• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pro se(er) needs one more answer:...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA

I posted in Child Custody. I got a lot of help. I need one more answer or I have have learned/done has been for naught.

I received the counterclaim with defenses of law and answers, servance paper, and motion to transfer case to another county. 3 papers in one envelope.

i need to answer these to the attorney.
do i answer all three on seperate papers, as did the attorney or do i address motion to transfer/defenses of law on one page and then do a seperate page stating whom i am serving?
and because i am serving the attorney, do i address the attorney in my servance paragraph or the defendant.

if you answer these questions. i can oh so proceede. i dont want to get anything wrong.
thank you. if not, i understand.AT least i tried.lol

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential