• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probably can't move to USA because ex spouse made a fake torture Asylum claim against me.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

amir90382

What is the name of your state? NYC

In 2009, ex spouse and I separated, joint custody of son, she took him with her to USA on a tourist VISA and never returned. Obviously I was very mad but she convinced me USA is best place to raise our son so I didn't try to do custody battle and we good cooperate with skype video and let's me see him almost daily.

2018 son is 13 age now, he tells me mom (ex spouse) made fake torture Asylum against me. Said she couldn't be citizen and tourist VISA expiring and she had to return so she just make fake Asylum. I ask her if this is true and she said yes but down played everything like no big deal, said never said my last name and made it sound like it's a security guard you just say "so and so torture me" and they give Asylum easy. I don't really believe this but I am not in USA or know Asylum so I ask son to find out more information. Ex wife convice me not to report it because it could deport her and son. Son is very smart, full scholarship at very good private high school wants to be medical.

Son tells me mom said everything is fake and done inside court. ex wife's sister make basic police claim here like noise complaint and stolen bike then ex wife photo shop those into torture claim and her name and change date. Said ex wife put fake birth certificate in Asylum with fake mother's name. Ex wife loves her mother and ex wife knows she is doing very bad crime if she had to use fake mother's name because did not want to even involve her mother as much to even put her name on her birth certificate.

2020, I am remarried now and have 3 children and we decide we want to move to USA and start process. Last month my application is put on hold because my name is found in NYC immigration court and they need to investigate. Obviously this is the torture claim against me.

What should I do?

Last edited:

amir90382

What is the name of your state? NYC

In 2009, ex spouse and I separated, joint custody of son, she took him with her to USA on a tourist VISA and never returned. Obviously I was very mad but she convinced me USA is best place to raise our son so I didn't try to do custody battle and we good cooperate with skype video and let's me see him almost daily.

2018 son is 13 age now, he tells me mom (ex spouse) made fake torture Asylum against me. Said she couldn't be citizen and tourist VISA expiring and she had to return so she just make fake Asylum. I ask her if this is true and she said yes but down played everything like no big deal, said never said my last name and made it sound like it's a security guard you just say "so and so torture me" and they give Asylum easy. I don't really believe this but I am not in USA or know Asylum so I ask son to find out more information. Ex wife convice me not to report it because it could deport her and son. Son is very smart, full scholarship at very good private high school wants to be medical.

Son tells me mom said everything is fake and done inside court. ex wife's sister make basic police claim here like noise complaint and stolen bike then ex wife photo shop those into torture claim and her name and change date. Said ex wife put fake birth certificate in Asylum with fake mother's name. Ex wife loves her mother and ex wife knows she is doing very bad crime if she had to use fake mother's name because did not want to even involve her mother as much to even put her name on her birth certificate.

2020, I am remarried now and have 3 children and we decide we want to move to USA and start process. Last month my application is put on hold because my name is in NYC immigration court and they need to investigate. Obviously this is the torture claim against me.

What should I do?

Lawyer here can't do anything and said I need USA lawyer.
Brother in USA and helping me but said lawyer there can't subpoena for documents because needs federal court subpoena.
I am afraid they think I am torturer and don't let me fight it and just say it's already inside Asylum court and automatically reject me. This is what USA lawyer told brother. Good thing is he said son is age 4 at time and obviously did not help ex wife with fake and very doubt they would deport him.
I want documents to see what said so I can prove it's fake but record in VA and they refuse to give it without ex spouse agreeing. Of course ex spouse would never agree. I am afraid I can't say it's fake if I don't have the documents/claims.
To make request I can put in random email/phone number and say ex wife and she click link and it approves it. How much big trouble I get into if I do this? and make email and say it's ex wife email and click approve. I can't fight fake claim if I don't know what she said and sent

quincy

Lawyer here can't do anything and said I need USA lawyer.
Brother in USA and helping me but said lawyer there can't subpoena for documents because needs federal court subpoena.
I am afraid they think I am torturer and don't let me fight it and just say it's already inside Asylum court and automatically reject me. This is what USA lawyer told brother. Good thing is he said son is age 4 at time and obviously did not help ex wife with fake and very doubt they would deport him.
I want documents to see what said so I can prove it's fake but record in VA and they refuse to give it without ex spouse agreeing. Of course ex spouse would never agree. I am afraid I can't say it's fake if I don't have the documents/claims.
To make request I can put in random email/phone number and say ex wife and she click link and it approves it. How much big trouble I get into if I do this? and make email and say it's ex wife email and click approve. I can't fight fake claim if I don't know what she said and sent
If you hope to immigrate to the U.S., you risk this goal if you provide any false information or fake documents. You cannot accomplish what you want to accomplish by going through your brother, either. You need your own immigration attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">