• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probation Officer Forces Me To Quit My Job

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jrosemai69

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Arizona

I have a female PO. She told me that my 8am to 4pm shift at work would not allow me to do Zoom IOP drug classes. I then reached out to Cope, a well known rehab facility in Arizona and other states to enroll in an IOP Approved Zoom class from 6pm to 9pm. This solved the problem. She still refused to allow me to keep my job, stating that she would not be able to call Cope to verify I was doing classes. This of course is ridiculous, as Cope has the same telephonic verification in place that all credentialed programs operate. She is just being unreasonable. I need this job to pay my rent and living expenses. I will be kicked out of the halfway house she placed me in if I quit this job. Should I file a hearing with the judge? Should I first reach out to my PO's supervisor with the risk of retaliation by my PO? What should I do?

quincy

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Arizona

I have a female PO. She told me that my 8am to 4pm shift at work would not allow me to do Zoom IOP drug classes. I then reached out to Cope, a well known rehab facility in Arizona and other states to enroll in an IOP Approved Zoom class from 6pm to 9pm. This solved the problem. She still refused to allow me to keep my job, stating that she would not be able to call Cope to verify I was doing classes. This of course is ridiculous, as Cope has the same telephonic verification in place that all credentialed programs operate. She is just being unreasonable. I need this job to pay my rent and living expenses. I will be kicked out of the halfway house she placed me in if I quit this job. Should I file a hearing with the judge? Should I first reach out to my PO's supervisor with the risk of retaliation by my PO? What should I do?
Contacting the probation office would be a good first step to take.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">