• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probation Violation In OHIO

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JROne

What is the name of your state? Ohio

I went to enlist in the Navy not even realizing that my probation was not over with and taken care of. I am almost finished with all of the procedures required to join the Navy and have now found out about this bench warrant. I called my probation officer and she was out of town so I spoke to one of the other officers. He proceeded to tell me to just turn myself in but would not really tell me anything else. I explained to him that I am now in Florida and that just made things worse. I am now planning on driving the 1200 miles in order to take care of this hoping that I can still get into the Navy and get my life going in the right direction. Does anyone know what I might be able to do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">