• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation violation pending fled state. help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I am on probation for 3 years after serving 6 months in county jail for burglery in jersey i violated my probation for the first time and probation officer wanted to lock me up for the full three years when i went to court for the violation hearing i asked for a week to find a layer i was granted the week so i left the state i want to fix my situation but i am scared can someone plz offfer some advice thanks



my advice these warrents dont go away. go back to court turn your self in. a judge looks at probation violation worse than the actual crime. go kiss the ground your p.o. walks on maybe he will shed some mercy.....


If your probation officer has no proof that you left the state, find a CLOSE relative in that state (Alibi). For leaving the state without proper papers they'll throw the book at ya', Been There, Done That!!! You should, how ever, go back and face the music. Because some day, some way, they will find and extradite you. Then you're really in for it!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential