• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My husband had fourteen months probation. Failed to report to officer after he was told they were going to violate him. He gave a forwarding address where he could be reached, but noone ever came for him until ten months had passed. The charges are that he gave no address where he could be found and that he never spoke to his PO.
What can I expect in way of jail time. We just had a baby five weeks ago and need him home to help with her. Im going crazy and no one will give me any answers. This is in PA.



I wish I could help you but I don't practice in PA. Of course a criminal defense attorney near you would help you with that issue. You can find one at attorneypages. Or you can ask the PO.

Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential