• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probation Warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Curl17

Georgia

My husband had a probation violation issued to him on June 4th last year. He got in touch with his PO and sent all of the requested paperwork that was asked for. She told my husband she would present everything to her supervisor and have the warrant lifted. Well, yesterday he gets arrested because of a probation violation warrant that was issued on October 2nd. My question is, why would Bartow Co lift a warrant and then put out another one just a few months later? Mind you, he’s not been in any more trouble at all and hasn’t had a run in with law enforcement in almost 2 years

quincy

Georgia

My husband had a probation violation issued to him on June 4th last year. He got in touch with his PO and sent all of the requested paperwork that was asked for. She told my husband she would present everything to her supervisor and have the warrant lifted. Well, yesterday he gets arrested because of a probation violation warrant that was issued on October 2nd. My question is, why would Bartow Co lift a warrant and then put out another one just a few months later? Mind you, he’s not been in any more trouble at all and hasn’t had a run in with law enforcement in almost 2 years
Your husband should ask his probation officer or his attorney that question. We can only guess at the reason or reasons behind the warrant and arrest.

My best guesses are that he missed a probation violation hearing scheduled on the first violation or he violated his probation again.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">