• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Procedure to conduct Search & Consent for State of New Mexico

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

prowess

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

My mother was born in Albuquerque New Mexico in 1953. She was adopted from the Donna Smith Foster home on November 18, 1955. We would like to find her natural parents and have already contacted Children, Youth & Families Department who have the records on file. We received NON IDENTIFYING information from them and now we would like to petition the courts of New Mexico to appoint a confidential intermediary on our behalf. Please advise on what court we should do this through, what forms we may need and basically everything we need to know about how to conduct this search. We reside in Los Angeles California and money is definately limited.

Any advice including addresses including departments etc. would be MUCH appreciated. Please do not leave out any pertinent details.....

My mother has become extremely emotional many times throughout her life; not knowing her background has caused more pain than I can describe.

Sincerely,
Consuela Kelly

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">