• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Product did not work

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Her

What is the name of your state? Georgia

Do I have a lawsuit If a Plan B pill didn't work?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state? Georgia

Do I have a lawsuit If a Plan B pill didn't work?
The very nature of a plan B pill is that you must take it right away. If you have to wait one or two days to get it delivered because you ordered it online, then its more likely that it would not work.

quincy

Literature indicates it is only about 90% effective in preventing a pregnancy if taken as directed. It is not an abortion pill so will not terminate any existing pregnancy.

I see no lawsuit available to take against the manufacturer of Plan B based on the limited amount of information provided by Her.

Gail in Georgia

"Plan B" is simply a higher dose of medication found in many oral birth control pills. It can be useful to prevent ovulation but, of course, cannot stop such if an egg has already been released from an ovary. It may also reduce...but not eliminate...the chances of a fertilized egg implanting but there is not a 100 percent guarantee this will not occur even after taking this product.

Gail

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">