• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Proper legal forms

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


James Freeman

In Ms. this is in conjunction with my previous situation with a trespassing neighbor. What are the proper legal forms to use to petition for a permanent injunction against my neighbor and on what form do I list monetary damages for recovery. After taking her to justice court twice the judge dismissed the trespass charge and stated that he would not rule on the malicious mischief until the case were taken to chancery court since that is the proper venue.

My real estate attorney tells me that I don't have to go to chancery court because my title search and warranty deed and the fact that the owner of the survey company stated under oath in court that the property in question belongs to me is proof of my ownership of the property. He says to put up another barb-wire fence and take her to chancery court for that if she tears it down again.

Please inform me of the proper forms to use here in ms. and I do thank you, Home Guru, for some entertaining posts that I have read on this web-site and I don't agree with those who say piss on you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential