• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

property ownership

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



State of Idaho-

My father passed away and the deed to the property is in my brother's and my name. How do we effectively split the property between both parties - I would like him to buy me out because he just doesn't want to sell the place but he says he has no money to buy me out. He also doesn't want the split to be 50/50 what can I do without hiring a lawyer and taking him to court on this??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential