• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

property tax agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

equislee

What is the name of your state? Mi,i refin by home last year by conseco i told the lady that wrote the original contract that i wanted the insurance and property tax to be included in our paym,in a matter of less than two months they sold my contract to citifin.,there were so many mistakes it was a nightmare but i have gotten all straighted out but the property tax, citi says they need documents from conseco saying that prop.tax was incl.,conseco is not being very helpful,they will not let me talk to a supervisor and they say they don't see a prov. for prop tax on the contract,and i find out that conseco might file for bankrup. and in the mean time i am behind on my prop tax payment.is there any thing i can do.the lady at conseco was even reluctant to give me the name of a manager that i could talk to or write to

HomeGuru

equislee said:
What is the name of your state? Mi,i refin by home last year by conseco i told the lady that wrote the original contract that i wanted the insurance and property tax to be included in our paym,in a matter of less than two months they sold my contract to citifin.,there were so many mistakes it was a nightmare but i have gotten all straighted out but the property tax, citi says they need documents from conseco saying that prop.tax was incl.,conseco is not being very helpful,they will not let me talk to a supervisor and they say they don't see a prov. for prop tax on the contract,and i find out that conseco might file for bankrup. and in the mean time i am behind on my prop tax payment.is there any thing i can do.the lady at conseco was even reluctant to give me the name of a manager that i could talk to or write to

**A: I fail to see the problem here. Look the big picture. You are behind on your tazes so pay them. You can fight with those other lending/servicing people later.

E

equislee

property taxes

the problem is!!! i have this payment that is larger then the old one but does not include prop. taxes,my husband is unemployed at the moment and if i can prove the morgage company is suppose to pay this i would just as soon have them pay it!!!besides i don't need advice on paying my taxes i need advice on how to handle the morgage companies!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">