• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

property transfer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My mother wants to turn over a piece of property to my husband & myself. Where do we go to start the ball rolling with as little expense as possible. Can we do this ourselves at our county courthouse? Sam from Pa.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential