• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Proposal/Contract Broken by caterer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

luv4sweetpea

What is the name of your state? California
My Neice hired a caterer for her wedding. I attended the tasting & witnessed the specific details given to her for the reception
her linen order was incorrect. what we tasted & was supposed to be on the menu was chicken fettucini alfredo. What was served was not what we tasted & ordered.
we got chicken legs & thighs, Overcooked rigatoni The bride was to be served a special plate of coconut shrimp. She did not serve that. desert was to include chocolate covered bannanas & strawberries ( no bananas) Note:she changed the price on the per person when we asked for both fruits. The beverage was not available that was listed. THANK god we purchased soda
she charged 26.50 a plate. I had to go to TACO BELL because I was starved and i couldn't eat the meal. CAN we sue for a refund of half of the bill. it was 5K but it was not worth 2500.00 any advice?:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">