• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

protecting myself against my fiance's backchild support issues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? the name of my state is texas but he also has child support issues in oklahoma:confused:


Senior Member
You will be supporting him while his income goes to pay back and current support. The only way to protect yourself from that is to wait until this man is current with his obligations and has the means to stay current.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential