• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

protecting self in society related to mental illness

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cal2662162

I am enrolled in a nursing program for the second time.When I was enrolled the first time I was very ill. I have returned to the school and this is my last semester. After I reported some girls for bothering me. The nursing department had me go to health services claiming that I was suspicous. I also stated that I couldn't write my note and that is when I know. The people in the room thought that refer to when I know that I was ill. It is when I know the teacher is ridicous because I can write a half decent nurisng note. I was cleared by health services of course. I have reason to believe that the acting chairperson told a different school representive that she could have me removed because I was cleared by my doctor already. I gave her the form to fill out after I was cleared by health services. I went to see the representive and she hinted to me about what she was told and told me to that she had not hear from the school and to ask the chairperson to send the form. I don't believe at this time that chairpersone wrote all the information that she hinted to me about. I believe she called and I don't believe she believes it because I would have to be removed if I was not able to take care of patients. They would be liable if something happened. Also, I believe that they are telling people everywhere I go that I'm ill and requesting them to give them feed back. I have been taking my meds and I have good support people that know I ill which help me notice if I not feeling well. I see my doctor every month or two. I believe that they are going fabricate my failure. I have four weeks left. What should I do.

D

DT7777777

It sounds like you are on your way to finishing this program really soon and you will leave all of this nonsense behind you. It does seem people are making it a little difficult for you, but I suppose for their own legal defense and liability reasons they need to pass on information they've learned about you to your supervisors, coworkers, etc. You will be done in 4 short weeks, so hang in there and show them you can do it even though they are making it hard.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">