• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Protective order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Andybaby

What is the name of your state? Texas
I have a protective order against my husband for family violence assault. He’s currently not residing with me. We have a child of 18 months old with me. We are dependents on him with no financial support and on immigration cannot work. What can I do if he doesn’t pay rent, electricity and other expenses

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
I have a protective order against my husband for family violence assault. He’s currently not residing with me. We have a child of 18 months old with me. We are dependents on him with no financial support and on immigration cannot work. What can I do if he doesn’t pay rent, electricity and other expenses
Contact the victim's advocate program in TX, they can link you up with resources: https://www.texasadvocacyproject.org/

Just Blue

Who sponsored you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">