• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Proven perjury - NCP lying about income

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KellyS.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

I filed to modify CS recently. One child, I am CP, 80/20 timeshare. I subpeonaed NCP payroll and personnel records as well as loan information for a recently auto purchase.
Long story short, the records show the following:
1). NCP lied about earnings last hearing (personnel records in his handwriting)
show past income was 900% higher than claimed.
2). current payroll records show NCP earning close $322K, not $87k as claimed.
I am pro se with DCSS (enforcement), but with this level of fraud, should I be seeking an attorney?

CourtClerk

What did DCSS say when presented with this information because it's THEIR case.... what do they intend on doing about it?

KellyS.

I filed my own motion, subpoenaed everything and served NCP and DCSS as interested parties. I recently served my final supplemental declaration with attachments which evidences the fraud. Have not spoke to anyone at DCSS as they were present last hearing when all the fraud occur (they did NO discovery).

CourtClerk

I filed my own motion, subpoenaed everything and served NCP and DCSS as interested parties. I recently served my final supplemental declaration with attachments which evidences the fraud. Have not spoke to anyone at DCSS as they were present last hearing when all the fraud occur (they did NO discovery).
Well then you better get on the phone with DCSS and speak with one of the CSO's or staff attorneys. Or, you can wait until your hearing and speak to one of them there. Understand, they don't have time to do discovery on each and every case they have. Do you know how much work that is?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

I filed to modify CS recently. One child, I am CP, 80/20 timeshare. I subpeonaed NCP payroll and personnel records as well as loan information for a recently auto purchase.
Long story short, the records show the following:
1). NCP lied about earnings last hearing (personnel records in his handwriting)
show past income was 900% higher than claimed.
2). current payroll records show NCP earning close $322K, not $87k as claimed.
I am pro se with DCSS (enforcement), but with this level of fraud, should I be seeking an attorney?
I would seriously consider getting an attorney at this point.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">