• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

proximate cause ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

FSUjdh

What is the name of your state? florida

i am a first year, first semester law student gearing up for exams. Under a tort or criminal law aspect, what is the difference between an intervening cause, superceding cause, supervening cause, and a supervening intervening cause?

HomeGuru

FSUjdh said:
What is the name of your state? florida

i am a first year, first semester law student gearing up for exams. Under a tort or criminal law aspect, what is the difference between an intervening cause, superceding cause, supervening cause, and a supervening intervening cause?
**A: let me pause for the cause.

Ok, would this happen to be your homework assignment?

F

FSUjdh

right, well, thanks for your help. quite knowledgeable you are

F

FSUjdh

sorry about the poor grammar, i forgot i was writing a formal complaint and not about a little question i had.

HomeGuru

FSUjdh said:
sorry about the poor grammar, i forgot i was writing a formal complaint and not about a little question i had.
**A: go see the movie and forget about going into law.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">