• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Prscribtion Drugs.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Y

ykayyali

Hello there, and thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. I'm a coumputer engineer residing in San Diego, CA. I've been experiencing lot of back problems, and therefore, I take lotof havy medications prescribed by my primary doctor. About a week ago, I ran out of medications. And at the same time, Iwanted to change me health plan and select a different doctor. Before I did so, I called my pharmacy and told them that I was out of medications and told them that I need it more of the "VICODINE" that iI talk. So the Rx asked me what my name was, also asked me how many pills and the direction. I gave him all of the information. Then he asked me what was the doctors name, so I gave him the new doctor --Hoping that they would call my new doctor and tell him what the situation was. Three hours later, I went to pick up the medications, the pharmacist told me that it was not ready. So I went out back to the car to find my roomate under arrest by the cops. Then I got arrested my self. I was really afraid. i was told that I committed a fraud by calling in a prescription. I was taken to the police station and then un-arestted. Then was told that they will launch an investigation! I called me new doctor and told what the situatuation was. So it's cleared on his, he really understood that it was a stupid move, by both me and the cops, since I never got the medication. Please direct me in the right track.

Thank you so much for your time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">