• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Public Racists home schooling their children?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan King

I'm from Massachusetts.

I'm aware of a violent convicted felon and public racist that home schools his minor children. The fact is they don't get schooled. At all. But they say they are being home schooled.

This nutcase is putting virulent racism online against African Americans and proudly signing his name... "John Doe- A white man".

Not only this but he has the seal/symbol of the US Navy as a header in these posts because apparently he was in the Navy a long time ago. I found out the Navy threw him out with a dishonorable after he did months of brig time for something. This guy is a serious piece of work.

I ask this sincerely. Can anything be done about this, or does this persons Constitutional right to free expression supersede this.

His minor children are being raised in an atmosphere of racial hatred and intolerance, and being "Home schooled" by this nut.

Furthermore this person receives a section 8 housing voucher that pays his rent. I thought that in Massachusetts precluded a convicted felon for a violent crime from getting that type of voucher.

So 1. he's home schooling minor children, and 2. He's getting a housing voucher all while being a convicted felon for brutally a violent crime, and he's placing crazy racism online and signing his name to it.

Can anything be done? I'm thinking of going to the editorial leadership of the local newspaper and other media. I don't know who to reach out to in the Navy, I'm afraid if I go to the local recruiter he will try to sweep it under the rug.

Thanks for any opinions particularly if you are familiar with Mass law.

Silverplum

I'm from Massachusetts.

I'm aware of a violent convicted felon and public racist that home schools his minor children. The fact is they don't get schooled. At all. But they say they are being home schooled.

This nutcase is putting virulent racism online against African Americans and proudly signing his name... "John Doe- A white man".

Not only this but he has the seal/symbol of the US Navy as a header in these posts because apparently he was in the Navy a long time ago. I found out the Navy threw him out with a dishonorable after he did months of brig time for something. This guy is a serious piece of work.

I ask this sincerely. Can anything be done about this, or does this persons Constitutional right to free expression supersede this.

His minor children are being raised in an atmosphere of racial hatred and intolerance, and being "Home schooled" by this nut.

Furthermore this person receives a section 8 housing voucher that pays his rent. I thought that in Massachusetts precluded a convicted felon for a violent crime from getting that type of voucher.

So 1. he's home schooling minor children, and 2. He's getting a housing voucher all while being a convicted felon for brutally a violent crime, and he's placing crazy racism online and signing his name to it.

Can anything be done? I'm thinking of going to the editorial leadership of the local newspaper and other media. I don't know who to reach out to in the Navy, I'm afraid if I go to the local recruiter he will try to sweep it under the rug.

This has nothing to do with YOU. It's a parent's...drumroll, please, sir...Constitutional RIGHT to raise their child/ren in the manner THEY choose.

Go raise your own family. I'm not even bothering to look up MA housing voucher/criminal wah-wah-wah law for you.

Proserpina

I'm from Massachusetts.

It's not illegal to raise your children to be ignorant, hateful bigots.

It's also not illegal to raise your children to be overly nosy, self-righteous twits.

Now, about felons and Section 8. Read and learn: http://www.masslegalhelp.org/housing/reasons-for-denial

Proserpina

This has nothing to do with YOU. It's a parent's...drumroll, please, sir...Constitutional RIGHT to raise their child/ren in the manner THEY choose.

Go raise your own family. I'm not even bothering to look up MA housing voucher/criminal wah-wah-wah law for you.
I just did :D

OP has a flawed understanding.

Eekamouse

I'm from Massachusetts.

He's entitled to raise little racists just like you're entitled to raise little liberals.....America! America! God shed his grace on thee. Till paths be wrought through wilds of thought by pilgrim foot and knee!

Dan King

He's entitled to raise little racists just like you're entitled to raise little liberals.....America! America! God shed his grace on thee. Till paths be wrought through wilds of thought by pilgrim foot and knee!
That's the answer I was looking for, Thanks.

I'm hardly a liberal. I didn't give enough information for anyone to presume it wasn't my business. But I guess someone that posts on an internet forum 40,000 times takes liberties. I asked about the Constitutional legitimacy which I was fairly certain of to begin with.

I'm going to exercise my rights in exposing this factual situation/information far and wide. The nut is indigent and bankrupt on methadone and continues to breed like a rabbit. Wouldn't a liberal roll with that?

His father-in-law is a local public figure. I'll start by getting the news to get him to publicly denounce it. He'll be forced to answer publicly. If he doesn't he wont get re-elected. The local state senators and reps as well. I'll force them to make public statements or it will ruin their careers. (America! America! God shed his grace on thee) Indeed!

Then the Navy. They as well will be forced to publicly address it.

I had hoped to get more insight on the section 8 preclusion's, as I long ago read that roll out. My fault there for not stating precisely the nature of the violent crime.

Silverplum

I'm hardly a liberal. I didn't give enough information for anyone to presume it wasn't my business. But I guess someone that posts on an internet forum 40,000 times takes liberties. I asked about the Constitutional legitimacy which I was fairly certain of to begin with.

I'm going to exercise my rights in exposing this factual situation/information far and wide. The nut is indigent and bankrupt on methadone and continues to breed like a rabbit. Wouldn't a liberal roll with that?

His father-in-law is a local public figure. I'll start by getting the news to get him to publicly denounce it. He'll be forced to answer publicly. If he doesn't he wont get re-elected. The local state senators and reps as well. I'll force them to make public statements or it will ruin their careers. (America! America! God shed his grace on thee) Indeed!

I had hoped to get more insight on the section 8 preclusion's, as I long ago read that roll out. My fault there for not stating precisely the nature of the violent crime.
I've always known the Thought Police were coming. I didn't realize they would be coming out of darling Massachusetts, one of The Thirteen.

I figured they'd come crawling out of California. (An obvious choice, yes, but I could defend it.)

Proserpina

Oh this is quotalicious!

Beautifully so!

Proserpina

Let's not forget, OP is very generously acting as the alleged racist's publicist - and for free! Imagine that - more and more people sympathetic to the alleged racist's cause will simply band together and assert their rights to BE racist idiots if they so choose! The more the merrier!

Golf clap.

TigerD

I've always known the Thought Police were coming. I didn't realize they would be coming out of darling Massachusetts, one of The Thirteen.

I figured they'd come crawling out of California. (An obvious choice, yes, but I could defend it.)
Oh, you can count on Mass. The rabid liberals in Taxachusetts ruined that state decades ago.

TD

CdwJava

I seriously doubt that you will get the legitimate media interested in such activity even if they could verify that he was a flaming racist. There's only so much news to put into a half hour broadcast, and some welfare twit with a 2nd grade education holding repugnant views is hardly going to be salacious enough to make it on the air. It would have to be an incredibly slooooooow news day for it to stand a chance.

And, be careful about spreading stuff far and wide because you could find yourself on the receiving end of a libel or slander suit if you are not careful. Better to simply mind your own business and report actual legal violations to the authorities rather than muckraking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">