• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Public Racists home schooling their children?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
Actually, my whole perception of the Brattleboro creep factor is based on one night's stay in an almost-deserted ski lodge that made the Overlook look like a Motel 6.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
If I were going to Vermont, Brattleboro wouldn't be my first choice of locations.

Just Blue

Actually, it should have been you that said it but you weren't here so I had to fill in.

* not that you can actually type in a British accent, but that's your voice in my head so......
I my head as well. :D

Wonder if Pro has a London accent or like a ****ney accent. Liverpool?

Tell us Pro...Forgive my, likely wrong, spellings on the motherland. :eek:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I spent a summer in Thetford, once. I also spent several weeks as a road warrior doing open enrollment meetings for a chain of nursing homes in Vermont. But if I were going to spend extensive time in Vermont, I think I'd settle in Burlington.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">