• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

qdro pension awarded, participant wont sign

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Senior Member
Then you petition the judge to make it the court order in spite of the participant's recalcitrance.

Then serve it on the custodian of the participant's account.

Your lawyer should know all about how to get it done.


Super Secret Senior Member
You should be speaking to your attorney about this. If you don't have one then you need to get one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential