• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Qdro

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

beachnfool

What is the name of your state?
DE. My divorce was granted 2/14/03 and included a QDRO, specifically stating that i was to begin receiving $620/month, beginning 6/03. My ex-husband's pension plan sends the checks in his name to his address. He claims the plan administrator cannot send them to my address in my name. To date, I have only received one check.
I filed for rule to show cause hearing because I'm not getting the money due me and that hearing is scheduled for 12/9.
In speaking to my case manager in Family Court, I am more confused than ever. She says the pension plan admin should have been sent a certified copy of the QDRO. This is the first I heard of this. Who's responsibility is it to send it?
And I see all these posts that say our QDRO has to fit their "model". This is worth alot of money to me, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">