• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about bonds

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

GrandmaAnn

What is the name of your state? Florida. OK, you're in jail in county A. You get bailed out of county A and have a warrant for arrest in county B. Do you have to be physically present in county B for bail to be set, or can you get bailed out of county A for a county B offense?

G

GrandmaAnn

You're very funny! It was a simple question. If you don't know the answer, go to another topic. So far, rudeness has been the rule rather than the exception on this forum.

HomeGuru

GrandmaAnn said:
What is the name of your state? Florida. OK, you're in jail in county A. You get bailed out of county A and have a warrant for arrest in county B. Do you have to be physically present in county B for bail to be set, or can you get bailed out of county A for a county B offense?
**A: you will serve time in county C for offenses commited in counties A & B.

G

GrandmaAnn

cscjta, thank you.

HomeGuru -- get in line behind jeter. I don't understand the motive of either of you guys.

This site was recommended highly. Yeah, right. I'm through here. The moderators are either jeter and HomeGuru, or they are asleep at the wheel. :mad:

Jeter

HomeGuru -- get in line behind jeter. I don't understand the motive of either of you guys.

A*- Now you're catching the vibe. That's exactly what I thought when I read the non-chalant way you presented your post as if we're all criminals exchanging ideas.

This site was recommended highly. Yeah, right. I'm through here. The moderators are either jeter and HomeGuru, or they are asleep at the wheel.

A*- Flattery will get you nowhere!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">