• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about Healy v. Onstott (1987)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aranya

What is the name of your state? California

In Healy v. Onstott (1987) the judge overturned a previous ruling on the basis that the court erred in denying Onstott a trial de novo. So did Onstott have a new trial after the judge made this ruling to determine how much he had to pay for the road work? Or did this case free Onstott from an obligation to pay anything for the road work and no further litigation ensued?

Just Blue

Please post your question on your other thread. Do not start new threads for every question regarding the same situation. Thank You.

Aranya

I don't understand why unique questions have to all be put in one thread if they relate to a larger area of research such as private roads. I think that such a thread would become unwieldy and confusing. Furthermore, someone might be interested in delving deeper into Healy v. Onstott, but would not open a post titled "Is a private road a common interest development (CID)?" They are rather different questions.

quincy

I don't understand why unique questions have to all be put in one thread if they relate to a larger area of research such as private roads. I think that such a thread would become unwieldy and confusing. Furthermore, someone might be interested in delving deeper into Healy v. Onstott, but would not open a post titled "Is a private road a common interest development (CID)?" They are rather different questions.
You can use your other thread. A link to the case has been provided there for your convenience and for the benefit of forum members ready to address your latest question. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">